Miracle Ranch is centrally located in Murrieta, Southern California. We are an hour or less to many major shows. We experience great weather year round with gentle ocean breezes on summer days.
We strive to make our facility the best and safest the industry has to offer.
Some of our many features include:
- 150’x320’ GGT riding arena with unground irrigation and drainage for perfect year round riding
- 1/4 mile conditioning/hacking track
- 60’ GGT round pen with solid half walls
- 60’ 5 horse GGT Eurocizer with safety exits in each section
- Many hills on property with trails for conditioning as well as access to LaCresta trail system
- 3 barns with European style boxed stalls with sizes ranging from 12×16 to 16×20, depending on your horses needs.
- Each stall is equipped with a Nelson System auto water, individually controlled light and fan with the option of a comfort mattress stall, or fully matted stall.
- Select stalls available with kick proof, matted walls
- Each barn has a fly system using only natural sprays as well as fly predictors.
- 14 four board wood turnouts each with a Nelson Auto water and shade shelter.
- 5 wash bays with hot and cold water, farrier station, and two indoor cross ties
- Cameras located throughout barns for added security, as well as locked storage/tack rooms and secure entrances.
Our Boarding Options
Miracle Ranch offers several levels of customized care including full board, consignment, retirement turnout, and dry stall (select clients when available only).
We offer individual feeding programs consisting of high quality hay fed 4 times per day . Additional hay available if desired.
Grain program is available and is fed twice per day with the option of lunch grain. Grain and supplement program is built according to each horses individual needs.
Stalls are cleaned 2 times per day and bedded as needed with a thick layer of screened, bagged shavings. All turnouts are cleaned daily.
Night check is done by a knowledgeable and professional caretaker every night with a feeding of hay.
- Full grooming is available to all clients. Horse is to be groomed in the morning with feet picked, booted for turnout, bathed or brushed when returning to stall, tacked up and untacked for rider when horse is ridden during normal working hours as well as for all professional rides. Includes use of ice boots post work. Blanketing and blanket changes when appropriate also included.
- Therapeutic sessions on our Bemer as well as ice boots as necessary available
- Blanketing/ blanket removal available
- Booting for turnout and hot walker
- Layup and rehab programs also available